Manager, Consumer Market Insights
- United States
Manager, CMI (Consumer Market Insights)
Coty Professional Beauty | Calabasas, CA
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We're looking for a (CMI) Consumer and Market Insights Manager to join our team. In this role you will help us create the future as a CMI partner for our professional hair brands across hair color, care, and styling. Reporting to the CMI Director, you will work across the hair portfolio to drive our priority brands, develop foundational insights, grow top customers, and guide upstream innovation.
Note: We are currently reviewing resumes and applications for this role. However, due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, interviews will likely be delayed until after our office reopens. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the insight-based, strategic thinking for the portfolio of professional hair brands including our exclusive (Wella, Sebastian, Nioxin, Kadus, System Professional) and open line brands (Clairol Professional and Wella Color Charm)
- Identifying and driving shopper and market insights to guide the strategic decision making and brand building efforts.
- Partnering with our top retailers to jointly drive our brands and exceed shopper expectations at all touchpoints.
- Guiding the Open Line design team through portfolio innovation, future of hair, trends, segmentation and distilling those insights into action.
- Uncovering insights across our paid and earned media executions to inform our social and search strategies.
- Building solid fundamentals (i.e. habits and practices, usage and attitude, path-to-purchase, and personas) to enable strategic decision making.
- Disrupting industry norms with our emerging brands
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
-Insatiable curiosity to learn, grow, and understand shoppers and retailers
-A drive to find a better way to meet the needs and improve the lives of beauty professionals and their clients.
-Analytic thinking, a love for data and problem solving. With familiarity of mental and physical availability and other market models.
-A Bachelor Degree in marketing, market research, communications, cognitive science, anthropology or related fields is preferred.
-A minimum of 3 years of experience in market research or strategy is required
WHAT WE OFFER
As a CMI Manager you will partner with leaders to driveCMI for Pro Hair with visibility to leadership, influence key decisions and work across a number of key projects from design to delivery. Importantly, the role also allows for inclusion of passion projects to work on what you love and other ways you may find to help grow the business.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top