Manager, Budget, Global OPI
- Woodland Hills, CA
Budget Manager, Global OPI
Coty Professional Beauty | Los Angeles, CA (Calabasas)
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics.
Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The Budget Manager - Global OPI is responsible for maintaining and reconciling budgets, processing vendor payments and creating PO's for the Global OPI team - which includes Marketing, Trade Marketing, Digital, Creative, CMI & PR/Influencer Marketing and International Business Development departments. The ideal candidate will serve as the liaison and resource for budget owners and Finance regarding budget procedures, deadlines and practices.
The budget manager will report to the SVP, Global OPI directly.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing the budgets of the Global OPI Team - Marketing, Trade Marketing, Digital, Creative, CMI & PR/Influencer Marketing and International Business Development
- Budgets will cover both Advertising & Consumer Promotions as well as Fixed Costs
- Collecting data from SAP
- PO creation and processing
- Compare actuals to budgeted results at the end of each quarter or as agreed upon with budget owner
- Processing and tracking vendor payments
- Collaborate with Finance and budget owners for budget restates
- Reconciling budgets and approvals of invoices
- Monthly communication of tracking accrual and journal entries
- ProCard review and reporting to Finance
- Prepare monthly budget reports for Finance
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with major/ focus in Finance, Statistics, Economics or Business Admin
- At least three years of experience in a complex professional financial support position with responsibilities for tracking and analyzing budget trends
- Demonstrable excellence in Microsoft Word and Excel functionality such as pivot tables and v-look-ups
- Proficiency in SAP preferred; or at the minimum, individual must be able to learn new accounting systems quickly
- Excellent communication and written skills
WHAT WE OFFER
This is an opportunity to work with a passionate team that loves the OPI brand! This role is central to our success. You will set process and structure while managing a Global Budget and developing important analytics for the team.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top