- Soest, Netherlands
Coty is one of the world's leading beauty companies, with a rich heritage and an iconic portfolio of brands loved by many around the world. Our new flagship headquarters in Amsterdam is at the heart of the action, where inspired teams work alongside each other to bring beauty to life.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Management Assistant you will primarily support a few the Senior Vice-Presidents. In this role you will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the SVP including; managing active calendars; expense reports; handling confidential material; arranging travel itineraries, providing agendas for staff meetings and taking minutes; identifying action items and managing scheduling conflicts
- Performs a wide variety of on-going and special administrative assignments in areas such as office administration, budgets, and other sensitive assignments, including processing and completing all related forms and reports.
- Works closely and effectively with the SVPs to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Takes ownership for organising all travel arrangements for the SVPs and actively identifying cost savings where able
- Proactively manages SVP's calendars including meeting confirmations, identifying conflicts and providing with meeting materials in advance, where applicable.
- Assists with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents.
- Summarises items for Executive's attention, highlighting important details and gathering relevant files and background material to be included with incoming material.
You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
These are the key qualifications we need for this role:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience supporting at management level
- The ability to handle and prioritise numerous job responsibilities
- Experience with travel management and travel budgets
- Thorough knowledge of O365, Outlook, MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience working within a global organisation to understand cultural aspects
- Works autonomously to manage diaries, prioritize and schedule meetings accordingly and within a timely manner
- Fluent English and Dutch
- Strong internal consultancy skills.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to drive discussion about tool enhancements with non-experts.
- Appreciation of cultural differences and of the difference this makes to learning styles and ways of working.
- Takes personal and professional accountability.
- Demonstrates sound evidence-based judgement.
- Flexible and resourceful.
- Strong service ethic and results oriented.
- Influences at all levels to get results through collaboration.
- Demonstrates openness to change, resilience and comfort with ambiguity.
- Curious and enthusiastic contributing to building a positive team spirit.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR COTY
What you can expect from us:
- New flagship headquarters, conveniently located in Zuidas, Amsterdam's bustling business district. Our brand-new office is built to meet the dynamic needs of the modern workplace, while integrating the design principles that reflect the Coty culture of pride and performance.
- A competitive salary and pension plan; 30 days annual leave; continued learning and growth opportunities; car lease and/or mobility allowance for selected roles; international mobility support for candidates relocating to the Netherlands from abroad
Coty is the global #1 in fragrances, #2 in salon hair and #3 in colour cosmetics. We make and distribute over 77 cosmetic, skincare, fragrances, hair colour and styling brands that are sold in more than 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
At Coty, our people make us who we are. Every day we welcome talented and creative minds from all over the world who are looking to shape their future and drive ours. We want people to thrive here, and by ensuring the right professional and cultural fit, we create an environment where people can excel and achieve beyond their own expectations.
Back to top