Key Account Manager
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Key Account Manager, Hong Kong is responsible for managing the Sales and Profit plan in Singapore, support the trade marketing and sales organization to achieve the strategic and financial goals of the brands in the market.
Reports To: Commercial Lead, HK & TW - COTY Consumer Beauty
- Manage the P&L for Hong Kong in our Modern Trade Channel.
- Define commercial strategy for each market in line with budget targets to reach requested sales and profitability levels.
- Ensure local agents achieve sales targets and align on promotional investments.
- Market Intelligence: gather market information that can be used to look for, and assess, new business opportunities (new brands listing, new retailers, distribution expansion) to enhance brand image and visibility.
- Establish and develop strong working relationship with the local retailers and COTY agents
- Drive commercial negotiations at field levels to maximize all aspects of business (in-shop spaces & locations, prices, investments, promotions...)
- Ensure local agents convey COTY requests and needs to retailer and follow up on their execution
- Ensure day to day management working with personnel (Marketing and Finance departments), and the COTY agents
- Forecasting responsibilities on saleable and non-saleable goods (POS material, GWP etc...) in order to optimize costs and avoid obsolescence
- Define and organize marketing and promotional plans
- Ensure that implementation is in line with corporate and brand guidelines
- Negotiate and implement Coty Brand Image in all doors according to the guidelines established by Merchandiser (i.e. personalized Brand fixtures - where possible).
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent in planning
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent PC knowledge for office applications
- Language: Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- University Graduate business related
- Min. 5 to 8 years' experience in sales
Back to top