IT COE COMMERCIAL SME
- Madrid, Spain
SAP SD Subject Matter Expert
Cross-divisional, GRANOLLERS (Spain)
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
In the role of SAP SD SME within the SAP COE part of the Information Technology organization, reporting to the SAP COE Customer Service lead, he/she will be the responsible to deliver the appropriate SAP solution for his/her areas of expertise to the appropriate project, being also the "go to" person within their region for second level support.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Participation on SAP projects implementations
- Provide support and assistance in developing requirements for SAP projects
- Capture and anticipate new Global and/or Local Business requirements
- Coordinate and lead review meeting(s) with the Global Process Owner(s) to ensure regular communication and ensure the alignment/approval of documentation on the progress of the project
- Support the Execution of projects and changes in the site
- Lead Key users and Local Process Owners to achieve the objectives of the project providing support in SAP as top priority in the current implementation
- Provide process knowledge support
- Work with Business Facing teams to improve processes through the use of SAP capabilities
- Maintain knowledge on product direction and future offerings of SAP
- Coordinate activities and share knowledge with counterparts in other regions
- Assist SAP Application support COE with troubleshooting
- Work with 2nd level support to develop processes for troubleshooting and escalation
- Identify the change management projects with the Key Users and Local process Owners.
- Lead implementation and SAP configuration of the recommended solution
We'd love to see candidates who have:
Qualifications and experience:
- 5-7+ Years of strong SAP SD and cross functional configuration, project and user support for Customer Service and other business areas (Warehousing, Finance, Procurement), ideally in a consumer goods company.
- Deep knowledge of SAP SD and CS modules, with expertise in Document types, Pricing, Billing, Third party sales, Intercompany, Logistics, Available to promise. GATP experience, HANA experience, ABAP debug skills would be a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with 3rd party systems, interfaces, EDI, iDocs.
- Proven ability to manage and define user requirements and corresponding system specifications, accurate time estimates, and creation of clear and concise documentation.
- Must have completed at least one full lifecycle of SAP SD/CS including after Go-Live Support.
- Strong people management and delegation skills, able to work with and build strong relationships with people within IT (Coty and its consultants) and in the business; be able to work with and empower off shore consultant teams and manage their work.
- Must speak and understand English fluently and have excellent communication skills. (Written and Verbal)
- Must be a results-oriented motivator with a "can-do" attitude, strong leadership abilities, organizational skills and flexibility to manage various priorities.
- This position requires a fair amount of critical thinking and problem solving with varying degrees of complexity.
- Ability to provide input/clarity on business requirements and options to implement those requirements.
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments/projects simultaneously.
- Responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Prepare/lead training, change management, and information sessions for end users.
- Manage own workload, accurately estimate effort for tasks, and work with business users on priorities/goals, and work towards meeting those goals
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- SAP certification for modules such as SD, MM, etc. is a plus.
- Availability to travel 15-20 % globally from time to time
- Immediately start
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
Back to top