Integration Delivery Manager
- Brentford, United Kingdom
Position Title: Integration Delivery Manager
Location: Lodz, Poland
Reports to: Integration Delivery Lead
ABOUT THE WELLA COMPANY
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world's leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders. For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com .
We are looking for an Integration Delivery Manager that will manage deliveries of large and complex deliveries of integrations as part of major projects and initiatives across the WELLA IT landscapes and across multiple development teams.
- Able to understand functional and technical requirements and create documentation for architecture, design, development and unit testing of solutions.
- Design, customize, develop and test integration services in a multi-tier software systems environment.
- Develop, execute, and ensure compliance with Application management team strategy, architectures, standards, and processes.
- Demonstrate commitment to software development best practices, including documentation, reusable code design, test driven implementation.
- Interact with the internal team to ensure code fits design and configuration requirements.
- Make modifications to existing solutions to accommodate changes and defect resolution.
- Issue analysis, Identification of bug and the workaround. Response to functional queries, Understanding & analysis of user requirement for minor enhancements.
- Support the existing applications.
- Participate in identifying process improvements and application enhancements.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and to contribute to multiple projects/tasks.
- Proven ability to interact with business.
- Solid experience within Integration Technologies and/or technical projects management.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in integration platform eg MuleSoft, iWay, IBM Webshphere Message bus or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience with RESTful API's
- Understanding of EDI standards and protocols
- B.Sc. degree with major on IT, computer science or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to produce and present high-quality reports
- Team player, able to work with diverse group of stakeholders and colleagues. Able to successfully operate within international, matrix environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results oriented and the ability to maintain focus on quantitative objectives in a multi-task demanding environment
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business sense, entrepreneurial and ability to develop sound opportunities to meet the needs of our customers and our business.
- High level of creativity and ability to think-out-of-the-box;
- Personal energy and ability to inspire teams and individuals;
- Technical skills in architecture patterns, solutions design
- Experience in Integration technologies in a large global organization's is a plus
- Must have previous project experience running complex global integration and EDI projects
- Working knowledge and qualifications within major project management methodology (PMP, Prince2, Agile etc.).
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at: https://www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. #wellacareers.com #wellacareers#wel lacareers
Back to top