Head of HR services
- Soest, Netherlands
Head of HR Services
The Head of HR Services is responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of all HR personnel administrative matters and payroll guided by the implemented HR procedures and policies as directed by the Senior HR Director. You are responsible for the delivery of efficient and accurate HR Administration processes and support through the effective coordination and management of the HR Services team.
You will be taking ownership of the operational delivery of HR services, ensuring that quality service is provided to all employees and internal stakeholders in line with the business's policies and procedures.
The HR services team will work closely together with the wider HR team (e.g. C&B, HRBP, Talent, L&D etc) on the entire employee life cycle.
You will also be leading the payroll activities and making sure these are carried out in a timely manner.
Together with our Senior HR Director you will work on the development of the business's overall human resources strategies to guarantee the implementation of HR best practice across the business.
You will ensure complete and accurate HR data, leveraging the customized version of SuccessFactors.
The Head of HR Services creates appropriate reports from the human resources database for monitoring and auditing employee data, training, and performance, among other processes. You will work on continuously improving of processes, monitor, analyses, and reports on the success of implemented administrative policies to the Senior HR Director, while partnering up with the global HRIS team.
- At least 3 years in a similar role, leading a HR team with HR operations and payroll and a proven track record of success operating within the environment of global HQ
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools (preferably: SuccessFactors and ADP)
- You are system savvy and work continuously to improve our processes supported by data driven decisions.
- You are a natural leader & teambuilder that brings people together.
- It goes without saying, strong written and verbal communication skills are a necessity for this position because of interaction with the wider HR team, associates, managers and executives
- You are passionate about conducting research and deriving insights form raw data and information, identifying lasting potential solutions for HR procedures and policies.
What you can expect from us:
- New flagship headquarters, conveniently located in Zuidas, Amsterdam's bustling business district. Our brand-new office is built to meet the dynamic needs of the modern workplace, while integrating the design principles that reflect the Coty culture of pride and performance.
- A competitive salary and pension plan; 30 days annual leave; continued learning and growth opportunities; car lease and/or mobility allowance for selected roles; international mobility support for candidates relocating to the Netherlands from abroad.
Coty is the global #1 in fragrances, #2 in salon hair and #3 in colour cosmetics. We make and distribute over 77 cosmetic, skincare, fragrances, hair colour and styling brands that are sold in more than 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
At Coty, our people make us who we are. Every day we welcome talented and creative minds from all over the world who are looking to shape their future and drive ours. We want people to thrive here, and by ensuring the right professional and cultural fit, we create an environment where people can excel and achieve beyond their own expectations.
Back to top