Global Procurement Project Lead Business Services
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
We're looking for a Global Category (Senior) Buyer to join our procurement team and manage several Business Services categories and/or projects This role will see you building a cost efficient and flexible supply for the Category to deliver sustainable savings, innovation and de-risk the practice to support growth and the overall Coty strategy.
You will manage change by effective procurement leadership and close relationships with your galaxy of key stakeholders (Business, Marketing, Merchandising, Retail, CMI, Local Procurement, Suppliers...).
Reporting to Global Category Procurement Senior Manager _ Consulting & Independent contractors, you will get to:
- Lead the development of a robust HR Services & Legal Category Strategy and aligned with key internal stakeholders and leveraging industry dynamics and suppliers
- Deliver end-to-end and sustainable value creation
- Develop strong supplier relationships to accompany our turnaround strategy and our innovations
- Transform the Category practices embarking leaders and operational
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to create and implement an effective short, medium, long term category and sourcing strategy ensuring quality of service and cost effectiveness
- Develop in-depth Category fact base from robust data analyses (spend, volume, price breakdown, Demand Management, MOQ pattern when relevant...) and cost modelling
- Build current and forward-looking Market / Industry intelligence
- Contribute to the relevant Business Services category strategiesinclusive of Global sourcing, Risk Management and Innovation Capabilities to best serve Coty needs and objectives
- Put together Value Opportunity roadmap and Implementation programs
- Run supplier negotiations through to contract award and when necessary solve business issues
- Establish Category saving Annual Operating Plan in line with VCP expectations
- Enhance Supplier Relationships to yield superior value for Coty
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
Profile and education:
- Meaningful experience in Indirect Procurement, at least 5 years
- Experience in working in an international environment and matrix organization
- Degree qualified preferably in Engineering, Manufacturing, Business or other relevant discipline. MBA advantageous.
- High degree of fluency of English is required
Key competencies and demonstrated Skills:
- Result oriented, hands-on individual with solid track record
- Strong analytical skills and project management capabilities
- Proven Influencing, Negotiation, Communication and Presentation skills
- Business Acumen and Interpersonal savvy
- Knowledge of the Indirects (Business Category Sector is a must (Generalist)
Coty is one of the world's largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, hair color and styling, and skin and body care. Coty is the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics. Coty's products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. Coty and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com .
At Coty Procurement we are at the heart of the Coty Turnaround, leading the way towards regaining operational leadership, and contributing to rediscovering growth.
We achieve this by delivering end-to-end, sustainable value creation, leveraging the power of our supplier network, operating in a lean & agile fashion, and driving stronger cooperation with key stakeholders, also thanks to the move of our central Procurement teams to our global HQ in Amsterdam.
Join the team that is making a tangible difference for the future of Coty, participate to one of the biggest transformations in the industry, driving and leveraging our culture of pride and performance!
Back to top