Global OPEX Analyst
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
As the Global Opex Analyst you will be instrumental in helping change the way that COTY works within our Consumer and Luxury Brands to grow our business through margin expansion and topline growth. You will support the full Opex team through 3 primary functions; the creation of detailed/sophisticated analyses supporting our in market project workplan, the creation/completion of a series of dashboards intended to reflect the performance of team recommendations and ad hoc projects under an umbrella of topics including portfolio sku simplification, penetration building recommendations, in market performance indicators.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
- Completion of advanced analytics designed to identify shopper behavior patterns and opportunities for business development. This process and suite of materials is commonly referred to as the team's 'knowledge base'. This core set of deliverables is the foundation for which in market projects are based. These analyses typically include the creation of 2x2 grids, Tableaux supported pattern identification, market dynamics reflected through Marimekko charts, waterfall charts reflecting varying inputs and product productivity analyses.
- Translating varying data resources - including in market sell out data, P&L inputs, brand health scorecards - into insightful recommendations
- Work with the local CMI team to identify the most relevant data sets available
- The development and maintenance of dashboards used to reflect the power of team lead recommendations.
- Brand specific recommendations intended to reduce sku complexity.
- Ad hoc projects on varying topics but examples could include how shade expansion can support penetration growth, regional brand development opportunities, media best practices, competitive go to market analysis.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
To be successful in this role you will bring proven experience in complex data analytics with a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role, either within a client company or management consultancy. Ideally you will have experience in using powerful analytics to influence decision makers within a commercial role. Beauty experience is not required, but an interest in the category is expected. It is essential that you can demonstrate both the ability to be accurate and detailed whilst being able to successfully interact with a wide diverse group of people and influence outcome. Numerical, financial competence is critical. The ability to be succinct, and a direct communicator needs to be balanced with empathy as you will be working within large multi-functional teams and you need to ensure your point of view is heard but you draw on the collective. It is likely you have a degree within mathematics, finance, statistics and your career thus far has been supported by relevant work experience.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
- New flagship headquarters, conveniently located in Zuidas, Amsterdam's bustling business district. Our brand-new office is built to meet the dynamic needs of the modern workplace, while integrating the design principles that reflect the Coty culture of pride and performance.
- A competitive salary and pension plan; 30 days annual leave; continued learning and growth opportunities; car lease and/or mobility allowance for selected roles; international mobility support for candidates relocating to the Netherlands from abroad.
COTY is one of the world's largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin and body care. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. COTY's products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
At COTY, we are currently undergoing a transformation process that will allow us to unleash the full potential of our Consumer Beauty brands. Our new Marketing Philosophy, founded on the Art of Beauty and the Science of Marketing, will guide us through this journey to rediscover the primacy of our brands while leveraging the power and freedom that comes from focus and discipline. To better enable this transformation, COTY has created a central HQ in Amsterdam. A team where the best of the best will unite to define the future of beauty. A once in a life time opportunity of which you could now be part of!
Back to top