Global Brand Manager - Tiffany & Co
- New York, NY
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are actively looking for a Global Brand Manager - Tiffany & Co. Fragrances. This person should demonstrate a strong passion and knowledge of the category and the US and global market. This person's will be leading short- and long-term new product launches on Tiffany & Co's franchises. From insight analysis to product concepting, new product formulation, development, communication and 360 launch campaigns.
• Identify market trend & consumer insights to build strong product concepts and launch calendar to achieve the brand's growth objectives and market share
• Proactively initiate and manage programs, driving deadlines and marketing deliverables in all aspects of new global program development, from concept and formulation to program kickoff, to final program and campaign delivery, on time and within COGs guidelines and budget.
• Manage day-to-day communication/development with all cross functional teams including R&D, IL, LCM, Packaging, Creative, influencer/PR, Digital, Trade, Merchandising, Finance, Legal and Production to ensure timetable/milestone adherence. Includes leading all briefing meetings to kick-off program development, tracking key milestones in weekly cross-functional meetings, submitting and updating necessary briefs and cost feasibilities, requesting and tracking codes and forecasts, and reviewing product artwork mechanicals.
• Work closely with the R&D team to develop new and unique product formulations to create breakthrough innovation and to best drive the brand Skincare categories.
• Work closely with launch management team to identify accurate forecasting benchmark and track program success post launch
• Continuously work towards increasing SKU profitability with close attention to cost and SRP strategy, take part in pricing and discontinuation exercise once a year.
• Stay abreast of global competitive activity and trends, conduct competitive analysis, assess new competitive product launches, and create presentation materials as needed
• Analyze competitive data (NPD Rankings, product mix, retail pricing, top selling promotions) and leverage it as a powerful tool in seasonal planning and as needed
• Drive creation of internal presentations (i.e. Global Marketing Meeting, Strategic Plan, Budget Reviews, etc.)
• 4-year Undergraduate Degree in Marketing or Related Field, MBA preferred
• 6+ years related experience in marketing with majority in fragrance marketing and development
• Must demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, independence, proactiveness and ownership; embracing both big picture objectives and follow-through on details.
• Must have experience in working with R&D
• Must be able to seamlessly work across multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders and must easily adapt to change and be proactive in identifying problems and finding solutions
• Must be a self-starter, professionally mature, accountable, resourceful, organized and highly detail-oriented with accurate work output
• Must possess the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships and gain the respect of members of the cross-functional and affiliate teams
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent Microsoft skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Must be passionate about Beauty and understand Tiffany & Co's unique point of difference as a brand
Back to top