FP&A Senior Analyst
FP&A Senior Analyst
New York, NY
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Provide financial, analytical, and accounting support to Coty Luxury North America, with primary focus on the US market. Role includes annual business planning and forecast updates, budget tracking, month-end close accounting duties, and monitoring and supporting the business via financial analysis, with key focus on fixed cost area.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Participate in the annual plan, monthly outlook, and month-end close processes, including consolidation of full income statement results and specific ownership over fixed costs.
Prepare journal entries for month-end close in SAP
Provide relevant monthly reporting (e.g. monthly results to the divisional leadership team, spending by cost center) to drive accountability and enable decision making
Monitor business results and processes to ensure effective controls
Analyze financial statement and balance sheet accounts
Prepare various ad-hoc financial analyses supporting business decisions
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or similar field
- 1 to 3 years of business experience
- Strong analytical, finance, accounting and communication skills
- Strong technology skills, including advanced excel skills
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion, BI tools, preferred
- Demonstrated organizational and team skills
- Ability to analyze financial performance and obtain valid explanations for variances
- Ability to drive cost saving ideas
- Ability to deal with diverse levels of financial and operating personnel in a multi-national organization
- Ability to work independently, under general direction, and develop creative solutions to problems
- Flexibility, multi-tasking, creative thinking, good business judgment, strong organizational & communication skills are all required to meet strict deadlines and manage projects
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated, and eager to learn
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top