Field Sales Director, East
- United States
FIELD SALES DIRECTOR, EAST
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Coty Inc's US Department Store Field Sales Director is responsible for delivering sales goals within his/her regions (detailed KPIs listed below) with disproportionate growth in top cities and top doors.by executing marketing calendars of each retailer, hiring and developing Regional Sales Directors and Sales Development Executives while efficiently managing fiscal budgets and strengthening regional account penetration and joint business planning.
The US Department Store Channel Field Sales Director also owns critical organizational expectations - leading, developing, and inspiring a diverse team of Regional Sales Directors and Sales Development Executives to deliver flawless execution, every day.
The Field Sales Director - East Coast will be point person and liaison between Macy's Sell in and Field sell thru teams.
Proactive Business Leadership: Continuous strengthening of regional and retailer business understanding, leveraging data analytics to maximize internal and external negotiations, achieving seasonal retail sales goals, brand rank and share targets while improving ROI. Regularly analyze business and communicate key successes, opportunities and future potential risks to VP, US Field Luxury and Department Store Channel.
- Retail $ / % vs Goal (with disproportionate Top Door Acceleration)
- Brand Rank / Regional Market Share
- In Store Budgets deployed on-time and managed within +/- 2% monthly accuracy
- Compliance to call cycle (Field visits 80% of the time)
- Ensure adherence to policy for scheduling and paying 3rd party Brand Ambassadors
- T&E Management within +/- 2% seasonal accuracy
- Monthly performance reviews & coaching discussions w/Regional Sales Directors and Sales Development Executives
- Develop measurable action plans and track progress.
- Ensure adherence of Regional Sales Directors and Sales Development Executives call cycles & call guidelines
- Negotiate seasonal Space and Location by door alongside Regional Sales Directors and Sales Development Executives
- Visual Week/KCP/Retailer Event/Launch Retail $ vs Goal and In-Store Merchandising vs Expectation
- Everyday + Merch Space / Location (>= corp directive)
- Holiday Gift Set % Sell-Through
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred
- Intermediate Computer Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous team leader experience.
- Preferred 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience: 2+ years' experience as a Regional Sales Director
- Exceptional management, organization, communication and interpersonal skills. Proven knowledge of industry trends and best practices and ability to work across functional areas.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time, including out of state travel. Required to work from a home office. This position allows for one office day per week.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse and dynamic environment with a team who are passionate about winning and know how to have some fun along the way!
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Back to top