Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Woodland Hills, CA
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an energetic and driven team member to lead the facilities group in building maintenance while on shift and manage/coordinate minor projects.
Maintaining and Operating Plant Equipment, namely:
- Steam Boilers and associated pipework and plant.
- Compressed air and associated pipework and plant.
- Chilled water and associated pipework and plant.
- Hot and Cold water and associated pipework and plant.
- Demineralized water and associated pipework and plant.
- Waste water treatment and storage.
- All plant and office HVAC.
- General building maintenance.
Managing and coordinating minor projects
- Installation and commissioning of plant and equipment
- Procurement of services and parts
- Management of contractors
- Project management - cost and time
- Supporting continuous improvements and promoting a Lean manufacturing culture.
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- HS Diploma. Technical degree or certificate in related field preferred.
- 3+ years strong electrical/mechanical experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of plant/facilities
- Steam boiler & electrical power experience
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Experience working with a temporary workforce preferred
- The facility runs a 3 shift operation; must be able to support all shifts as needed
We are Coty - and our people make us who we are.
It's important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you'll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
Coty's purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers' beauty. Aligned to this is our mission - to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world's largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
- Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
- Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
- Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top