EDI Subject Matter Expert
EDI Subject Matter Expert
IT, EUROPE (SPAIN)
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We're looking for an EDI Subject Matter Expert to join our Global IT team. This role will be part of a global EDI team, dedicated to bringing excellence to the customer EDI processes, both functional and technical. Reporting to the European EDI Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Performing detailed analysis of customer requirements to produce EDI mapping specification, and write the mappings from the middleware to iDoc and/or iDoc to EDI Canonical
- Realizing of the design, SAP to EDI Testing and testing with the customer, responsible for different types of documentation (mapping documentation, user documentation, manuals, etc.)
- Testing the SAP corresponding business processes
- Providing direction to SAP development teams for (iDoc) user exit coding and other ABAP programs, testing, documentation and maintenance activities
- Coordinating with the EDI Manager, who works with prioritizing work with the EDI 3rd party provider
- Interacting with customer's technical team for message validations
- Liaising with external partners/customers/suppliers to ensure testing is done in a timely manner
- Communicating to the business and internal EDI team about progress of specific activities
We'd love to see candidates who have the below background:
- Understanding of SAP iDoc s
- Three to five years of EDI / SAP (integration) experience
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management Business Administration, or a similar level of experience
- Capable of responding effectively to multiple requests
- Being capable of effectively handling demanding, high speed conditions
- Experience in ERP integration projects
- Must have ability to interact with all levels and work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimum of supervision
- Fluent in English communication and writing skills
- EDI standards (ANSI-X, UN/EDIFACT)
- UN/EDIFACT: ORDER, ORDRSP, DESADV and INVOIC messages.
- EDI transactions sets: 810, 850, 856 messages
- SAP SD/OTC experience, knowledge of SAP best practices
- German or French
You'll get to work in a diverse environment with a team that is passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
You will be in a highly visible position, interacting with key business partners, and in supporting one of the most business-critical processes, from order taking to shipments and invoicing.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
Back to top