eCommerce Merchandising Specialist
- Woodland Hills, CA
eCommerce Merchandising Specialist
Coty Professional Beauty | Los Angeles (Calabasas), CA
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The eCommerce Merchandising Specialist, is responsible for helping execute the perfect store and customer experience for Amazon and other e-retailers for US Coty Professional Beauty.
- Develops creative for storefront and product pages and other areas of site
- Develops creative for all .com retail sites- Banners, GIFs
- Set up and ongoing maintenance of product pages and Store fronts
- Customize Images and Content to make them fit-for-use for customer needs
- Uploads new content (images, videos, creative)
- Develops module recommendation for A+ and APP content
- Ongoing audits of content
- Monthly updating of new product images, new assets, new content for initiatives
- Liasing between Amazon AVS and Coty National Key Account Manager to execute recommendations for improving fundamentals of the perfect store execution and customer experience
- Previous experience with large e-retailer, Amazon preferred
- Bachelor degree; advanced degree a plus
- 1-2 years of e-commerce experience.
- Adobe and Photoshop Experience, 1-2 years
- Affinity with Beauty.
- Strategic- creativity, problem solving, decision making
- Business- Work-flow structuring, monitoring, product knowledge, multi-tasking, analytical, detail-oriented, time management
- Creativity and Innovation - Creativity, Business savvy, originality, intuition
- Leadership and Personal- communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration
Note: We are currently reviewing resumes and applications for this role. However, due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, interviews will likely be delayed until after our office reopens. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo
Back to top