Distribution Requirement Planning Senior Specialist - Retail Hair
- Warsaw, Poland
Position Title: DRP Senior Planner
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Reports to: Supply Chain Senior Director
ABOUT THE WELLA COMPANY
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world's leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders. For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com .
The Distribution Requirement Planning Senior Specialist - Retail Hair is responsible for leading products stocks allocation, product availability monitoring and linking risks management and issues resolution across supply chain network. The work is executed in high-paced environment, with strong focus on cross-functional collaboration with other roles inside SCIC (our Supply Chain Innovation Center based in Warsaw) and outside.
- Proper inventory replenishment keeping three main metrics on track: quantity, location and time, including phase-in/phase-out activities and new product activations in the Distribution Network
- Work independently to identify opportunities within supply network, assess risks and drive issue resolution with cross-functional teams and establish right measures to prevent issue reoccurrence;
- Close market cooperation (following demand trends and seasonal variations) combined with excellent customer service (variety of countries and cultures);
- Close cooperation with production planning team to set proper directions and priorities;
- Product master data maintenance in JDA;
- Usage of available tools and data for constant improvement in service, cash and cost;
- Min 1 year of experience in Supply Chain Planning, experience in inventory planning, product distribution
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills, including the ability to analyze category specific data to identify potential issues and opportunities
- Accountability for driving performance, continuous process improvements and cost efficiencies within given category;
- Ability to learn fast and rapidly adapt to a constantly changing environment and to continuously adjust priorities and asses how to operate effectively in the role;
- Excellent communication and team working skills;
- Globally and culturally aware;
- The role holder should be fluent in spoken and written English and Spanlish languague is a plus
- Highly skilled in MS Office.
- Experience in Demand or Supply planning
- Knowledge of MS Project, SAP and JDA will be an advantage
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at: https://www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Back to top