Director, Sales Admin Sell-In
- United States
Director, Sales Operations
COTY Luxury, NY - Empire State Building
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for an In-Store Excellence Manager to join our Sales Operations & Business Development team. Role will be responsible for managing the deployment, strategy execution, ROI analyses and functional development of the in-store support component (freelance) within the US Luxury Division. This role will work closely with our Sell-thru Channel Leaders as well as with cross-functional teams locally and some globally.
In this role you will be responsible for:
This position oversees the "sell-in" aspect of Sales Operations team and works collaboratively with the wider Sales organization and Operations Team to execute on strategy and to address risk/issues early on. This person is in charge of facilitating a seamless flow of information between sell-in and internal personnel for concise communication and expedited responses. The Director play a critical role in seasonal planning discussions with sales leadership.
Seasonal planning with sales management and execution of details for the Sell-In Team and in-store activities:
- By brand, by chain by door planning for saleable and non-saleable promotions, budgets in collaboration with internal teams
- Coop advertising and budget management oversight
- Promotions management via Sales platforms
Development and implementation of non-saleable reporting by monitoring tools through Sales Analysts
Oversight of field administration, including alignment management, new/closed door logistics
Drive organized and concise sell-in communications for streamlined information flow
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Prior experience in Sales Administration/Sales Promotion or related field required (8-10 years minimum)
- 4-year undergraduate degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization and planning skills, with the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with excellent follow-thru skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple projects
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office. AS400 and/or SalesForce.com experience a plus
- Strong understanding of US beauty market or consumer products environment
- Ability to work with large amounts of data from multiple sources, interpret the data, and turn into actionable conclusions
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Able to prioritize and make high-level decisions
- Must be independent, proactive, flexible and work with a strong sense of urgency
- Goal-oriented and results-driven
- Ability to juggle several priorities simultaneously, as well as the ability to shift focus efficiently and effectively as direction evolves
- Ability to handle a high volume of sales team and cross-functional team questions and requests on a daily basis
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top