Director, Human Resources - Latin American & Travel Retail (LATRAM)
- United States
Director, Human Resources
Latin America & Travel Retail Americas (Miami, FL)
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Coty is seeking a Human Resources Director to lead and drive the people strategy for our LATRAM Business, currently Americas Travel Retail, Chile and Argentina. The Director will be responsible for partnering with employees, at all levels, to deliver proactive HR solutions to meet strategic business needs, while fostering a climate of trust and commitment. Finally, this person will be part of reginal HR Lead team and will engage in strategic HR projects. She/He will work collaboratively with HR team members and business leaders on strategic initiatives including: performance management, talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, recruitment and retention, learning and development and other employee programs.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with management teams in leading strategic talent initiatives including job design, talent reviews, organization design, high potential identification and development, staff rotation and workforce planning, retention, diversity, and employee communications.
- Lead and drive the organization agenda for LATRAM and ensure organizational fundamentals are in place (including labor relations).
- Leading organizational change management initiatives and supporting leaders with employee communication.
- Providing day-to-day support and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations, employee queries, following up on compliance for employee programs, crafting job descriptions and facilitating employee onboarding.
- Providing coaching and guidance to managers and employee around all aspects of performance management including feedback, goal setting, and compensation planning.
- Understanding the business needs and providing swift and decisive action to manage the workforce requirements for sites and functions
- Serve as the conduit between legal/agency/employees regarding immigration needs
- Contributing to a highly collaborative HR team on cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Coaching and supporting HR professionals in different countries to drive an increase in HR Business Partner capability so that the team is skilled to deliver strategic HR solutions and advice.
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- A strong generalist background with a history of evaluating and implementing sophisticated HR programs and initiatives across multiple businesses areas
- Demonstrated background in employee relations, performance management, change management and leadership development, including executive coaching.
- Experience creating strong partnerships with senior leaders and the ability to influence and coach.
- Superb communication skills, the ability to simply translate Human Resources requirements and theories into business language.
- Has a strong business focus, cultivates innovation, balances stakeholders, and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience leading teams within a highly matrix organization
- Ability to attract and retain outstanding talent.
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach.
- 8-10+ years of experience working in the Human Resources function.
- Beauty/ CPG experience preferred
- Human Resources certification (such as PHR or SPHR) preferred, but not required
- BA degree
- Spanish required and Portuguese a plus
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with
Back to top