Director, Global Education Design
- United States
Director, Global Education Design (Global O•P•I Nail)
Coty Professional Beauty | Los Angeles (Calabasas), CA
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for a Director, Education Design to join our Global OPI team in our Los Angeles (Calabasas), California location.
As part of the Global OPI team, the role is responsible to work with R&D in providing insights and expertise in product development, design service protocols, develop content for digital platforms and create a curriculum for the markets to deploy. You will partner with delivery teams in the local markets to gain local insights and provide expertise to help local education strategy. You will collaborate with multiple functions, including R&D, Marketing, Trade Marketing and Consumer Insights. This position is in the Coty Professional Beauty headquarter in Los Angeles.
In this role you will:
- Own the creation and deployment of OPI Service innovations to create value for salons.
- Own the development of OPI Education curriculum and responsible for deployment to the local Education teams. Organizes, writes and develops OPI multimedia visual aids, and other educational and training materials.
- Provides the expertise to Marketing, Consumer Insight and R&D in the development of new product initiatives together with the appropriate protocols and curriculum to bring initiative to life.
- Responsible for the creation of content/assets for curriculum, protocols and initiatives to power OPI digital platforms together with Marketing and in collaboration with Digital and Creative.
- Creates training materials, multimedia visual aids, and other materials needed for internal Capability development.
- Collaborate with Trade Marketing to develop salon value creation model for product/service initiative.
- Presents and deploy brand initiatives at Train the Trainer events globally.
- Participates and leads artists/technicians at key events and shows
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Licensed nail professional with salon experience (required)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Advanced expertise and experience within the Nail Professional Salon industry
- 10+ years of related experience
- Strong understanding of the global competitive landscape in regard to product portfolio and education in order to be able to develop a holistic program for OPI to win with the professional
- Proven track record in building capability and design strategies
- Program development (concepts, go to market, new capabilities (i.e. digital, etc) programs for product initiatives
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills with the ability to represent OP•I on a variety of platforms - in front of large live audiences, on live webinars, pre-recorded videos, technical trainings, etc.
- Experience managing large budgets and P+L
- Experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners to achieve business goals
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Ability to lead and develop the capabilities of a diverse team of direct reports
- Computer proficiency with SAP, Ms Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
In this role you'll have an opportunity to work with an incredibly passionate O•P•I tribe to design category-leading education for our customers around the globe. In this highly visible role, you will deepen your understanding of global habits and practices in the nail category, while strengthening your business mastery and leadership among international teams. You'll have an every day impact on our commercial success, product development, and the evolution of our brand.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top