Director, Education & Events Programming - Department Stores
- United States
DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION AND EVENTS PROGRAMMING
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
. Core Description
Director, Field Education and Events Programming is responsible for delivering retail sales goals (detailed KPIs listed below), with a concentration on in store education, events and field development. The Director of Field Education and Events also owns critical organizational expectations - including planning and communication of retailer driven programs surrounding Education and Events. Director of Education and Events will also partner with VP and HR to develop and lead national field development programs.
Lead, Develop, and Manage team of 4 Regional Education Executives.
- Retail $ / % vs Goal (total B&M business)
- Retail $/ % vs Goal (events)
- Measurable ROI on education initiatives
- Adherence to budget guidelines
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred
- Intermediate Computer Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preferred 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional management, organization, communication and interpersonal skills. Proven knowledge of industry trends and best practices and ability to work across functional areas.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time, including out of state travel. Required to work from a home office. This position allows for one office day per week.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse and dynamic environment with a team who are passionate about winning and know how to have some fun along the way!
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top