Customer Marketing Manager, Sally Hansen
- United States
CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER, SALLY HANSEN
CONSUMER BEAUTY, NYC
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy execution of Coty brands by assisting and enabling the sales organization to achieve financial goals. The Customer Marketing Manager is part of a larger Trade Marketing team which is responsible for developing the Coty Brands strategic plans. The CMM leads the strategic development of the customer local sales model (LSM) with sales ready Coty Brands business plans for the field that delivers all elements of the 4 P's and 4E's. The CMM is the lead for creating the retailer-specific brand programs with inputs from Brand Trade Marketing, Shopper Insights and retailer strategies. CMM supports the retailers JBPs by leading the development of account specific marketing programs and integrating national activations into account level planning while addressing gaps between the LSM and account plan. They also lead the new item launch process, ensuring timely delivery of product in the marketplace by coordinating efforts of marketing, production, display and sales planning to ensure effective implementation of the plan with the field sales force. The CMM serves as the internal point of contact on the customer in critical internal planning meetings.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Work as part of a Trade Marketing team to serve as a liaison between Sales, Brand Trade Marketing, Local Marketing, Retailer.com and Creative by providing knowledge of the customer to internal cross functional team members and by providing knowledge of the product group to field sales
- Build sales ready trade plans that are retailer specific and aligned with the Coty Brand strategies
- Own translation of Local Sales Model (LSM) and the Category Growth Strategy (CGS) into customer specific plan
- Own the development of a turning marketing plans into bespoke retailer marketing activation through solid insights and understanding of the shopper/retailer
- Leverage learnings based on data provided through ROI tool to improve return on investment of trade funds
- Participate in the development of sustainable pre-launch, launch and post-launch trade plans/analyses for the new item launches
- Support best practice go to market strategy executions with strong, consistent processes and communication to the field
- Work with sales management to develop national and account specific promotional programs with assigned Retailers
- Manage customer service/short supply customer prioritization and product allocation issues with operations and sales
- Support field sales execution of customer specific business plans and initiatives, including customer sales calls
- Development and delivery by customer of Coty Brand product, placement, pricing and promotion strategies for assigned Retailers
- Manage and track Coty Brand activity at the trade level to ensure achievement of the plan and/or to identify potential gaps
- Provide cross functional partners with a marketplace view of customer activity and communicating brand strategies to the field
- Organize, analyze and draw conclusions from syndicated data sources and translating findings for application at the customer level
- Support the field sales execution of customer specific business plans and category initiatives HAT YOU'LL BRING
- 4 year degree
- 5+ years' prior experience in consumer package goods sales environment
- 2+ years in direct selling or category management/analytical experience
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top