REPORTS TO: National Account Manager, Target
LOCATION : Minneapolis, MN
- Effectively manage weekly Deduction and Reconciliation Review
- Provide support and tracking of Account Promo Calendar, Product Data List, & Target.com
- Support NAMs on Trade program analysis and development
- Planogram Maintenance at local office
- General Administrative Support
- Manage bill processing through Infotracs System
- Manage account data sources (i.e. Shipments, POS, Nielsen, MerchIQ, PartnersOnline) and complete and build custom POS templates.
- Provides business performance analysis and assessment with respect to basic stock assortment, promotion effectiveness and new items/launch results.
- Perform analyses to determine business development opportunities (i.e. promotion activity ROI & lifts, markdowns, competitive endcaps, ideal product assortments to support different account promotion vehicles, data gathering to support return analysis and other market analysis).
- Monitor category trends & competitive landscape to assist in brand planning.
- Manage display & endcap development by determining product assortment, setting planogram at Target Corporate Office, and submitting the data in Target's internal systems (POL)
- Set up & manage promotional activity (i.e. Cartwheel, Direct Mailers, Circular Ads, TMN, & other third party programs)
E-Commerce and Item set up/maintenance:
- Responsible for new item set up, maintenance and content management.
- Validate new item launches for Target transition, revisions and sales plan cycles.
- Perform bi-annual Digital competitive line reviews.
- Manage Coty Library of creative assets.
- Monitor and manage review seeding for key item launches.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree plus 1-2 years (or MBA plus 1 year) of business experience in a related field.
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/ time management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Proficient in the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Account databases; Atlas, MerchIQ, and/or ACNielsen
- Ability to work with data from multiple sources, interpret the data and turn into actionable conclusions
- Desire to work in a strong team environment .
- Goal oriented and results driven
Back to top