Commercial Director Retail Hair
- Alice Springs, Australia
We are seeking a senior commercial leader, who will lead the Clairol business across Australia and New Zealand.
This candidate, will join the ANZ Professional Beauty Leadership Team and will already have proven successful experience in Beauty, Retail and e-Retail, and strong management, finance and marketing skills.
Reporting to the General Manager for Professional Beauty, you will:
- Lead the Retail hair business across ANZ
- Full P&L ownership from Net Sales to operating Income to drive revenue growth, margin and profit
- Build, sell and negotiate the short mid and long term and 360° strategy
- Build the right team structure, systems and processes to grow Clairol across channels (grocery, pharmacy, ecom)
- Negotiate Joint business plans and Trade terms at senior management level
- Identify whitespaces for Clairol and opportunities for professional brands in Omni channel.
- Lead the strategic and financial planning process for retail hair category to align with Global long-term plans. Lead demand alignment in demand planning process to provide ongoing short term financial planning and alignment
- Participate in industry associations and leverage relationships to influence Clairol brand outcomes and establish partnerships with key players. Represent Clairol in public, on-stage industry events, shows and programs.
You will have:
- Minimum 10 - 15 years' experience working in Retail, Beauty & FMCG
- 5-10 years leadership experience in Sales, Marketing & eCommerce
- Bachelor's degree qualified
- Senior Account Management experience in Beauty and Grocery
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong marketing, finance and management skills
- High level communication skills in both written and verbal
- Strong analytical, thinking and problem solving skills
Back to top