We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We're looking for a Category Analyst to join the Category Management & Shopper Insights team working on the Walmart customer account. This role will see you primarily focused on analytics and modular execution. Reporting to a Category Manager, you will get to work on dynamic, trend-driven categories and will use data and analytics to identify business opportunities & drive category growth strategies for the Walmart buying team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Tracking category financials
- Ad hoc reporting and analytics that deliver actionable insights
- Modular execution of Walmart's planograms in JDA
- Development of modular tracking reports
- Identifying category growth opportunities through data & analytics
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Experience with Walmart systems, including Retail Link, JDA, etc.
- Proficient usage of Microsoft Office
- Developing collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams, supporting modular development & execution
- A Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Information Management
- Demonstrates self-motivation, adaptability, cooperation, and trust
- 2+ years prior experience in Consumer Goods
- 2+ years prior experience with Walmart systems, including Retail Link, JDA, etc
This is a unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a fast-paced environment with a team who are passionate about beauty and bringing trend-right opportunities to the customer. The work environment fosters fun and satisfying partnerships that allow you to contribute at your highest potential and learn a lot along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top