Business Sales Manager
- United States
Business Sales Manager
Luxury Fragrances, New York, NY
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We're looking for a Business Sales Manager to join our Luxury Fragrance team. This role will enable the ULTA Sell In team to further strengthen our Fragrance portfolio by taking a deep dive into data and actioning the results into higher net and retail sales growth. Key deliverables of the role will be Forecast Accuracy, Gross and Net Sales Plan Achievement, driving excellent core and promotional business, and inventory management. Problem solving and ability to develop relationships that deliver results across cross functional teams are key strengths needed to succeed in this role. This role reports into the Senior Business Sales Director and will closely work with our channel marketing, brand, demand planning, and .com teams located in our New York offices. You will get to work across many different brands, build awareness of the needs of this key customer and disrupt the beauty market.
In this role primary responsibilities include but not limited to::
- Achieve gross and net sales targets: p artner with Business Sales Director on set up and maintenance of stock & sales plan to deliver targets for gross sales, retail sales, and trade spend. BSM is key lead on developing the monthly shipment forecast, tracking weekly status, liaison with customer service and Ulta's inventory team.
- Forecasting & benchmarking of basic, promotional items and innovation: use projections to build sales plans, partner with marketing, sell in director, & account to ensure new items have appropriate like sku & penetration %, partner with Ulta planner to align on agreed to benchmarking & sales/receipts plans, monitor Ulta's sales/receipt plans and compare to internal forecasts and call out opportunities or risks to forecast. Analyze sales results and impact of promotional programs and trade spend to make recommendations for future. Collaborate with business sales director to identify business opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Lead account activation across B&M and .com: manage executing account activation based on strategies aligned on with business sales director and ulta buyer to drive sell through & gain market share. Internal key lead with channel marketing to ensure all account activation executed with excellence. Manage side by side calendar, sample & GWPs, visual, advertising, tools for sell through team, and collaborate with .com partners to ensure omni channel success
- Inventory management: ensure high in stock levels, ensure store in stocks for launches, events, holidays, monitor on hand inventory levels to identify opportunities, collaborate with supply chain and demand planning do drive best in class inventory mgt
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5+ years in Sales, Category Management or Retail Management
- Strong analytical ability; attention to detail and organizational/time management skills
- Ability to work with data from multiple sources and interpret the data to provide actionable conclusions
- Advanced excel and power point skills required.
- Desire to work in a strong team environment
- Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills. Has an ability to build relationships to drive results, and can present regularly to small-medium size groups.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities; exception based management capability
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and leverage systems and information to influence others
- Sound understanding of Coty and Customer networks
- Well organized, with a passion for follow-through and completion
- Flexibility to travel as required
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a visible role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse environment with teams who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Back to top