BUSINESS MANAGER - ORVEDA
BRAND NEW COUNTER OPENING IN HARRODS, LONDON
FULL TIME, 37.5 HOURS OVER THE WEEK
Coty is one of the world's largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin care and body care. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. COTY's products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com .
The Business Managers will have ultimate responsibility for driving their business to deliver an overall sales objective as well as ensuring excellence of execution for their account. Accountability for managing and motivating their team. The individual should have experience in managing a team, a strong sales background and proven experience in beauty with a high level of skincare business knowledge.
BENEFITS ON OFFER
- Online staff shop (up to 75% off RRP).
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + a day off for your birthday.
- Pension Scheme, with 8% employer contribution (subject to enrolment)
- Income Protection Plan.
- Life Assurance Program (8x your salary).
- 6 months paid gender-neutral parental leave (after 1 year of service).
- Gym discount.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme (taxable benefit).
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIOURS
- Lives beauty - Deep understanding for the industry and luxury brands, especially skincare business
- Entrepreneurial approach - Owns and drives business if it was their own
- Is a master of knowledge on the luxury business and the store
- Provides quality Actionable Insight to area manager
- Establish and maintain strong, effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Executional excellence - Uncompromising focus on standards, attention to detail and protecting brand equity
- Leads by example being a role model for the team
- Relentless and tenacious - a true salesperson
- Share and re-apply - Willing to learn from others and share success
- Collaborates easily with others and adapts to different working styles
- Able to effectively listen, influence and persuade
- Maximizes time and manages team productively
- Adapts to changing priorities as needed, is flexible and accountable
- Empowered to use initiative
- Is resilient and adapts to new challenges
- Actively takes charge of self-development and performance growth
- Proven experience in beauty with a high level of make-up artistry
Sales and Customer Service
- Coach and motivate the team to achieve monthly sales targets
- Maintain company KPIs
- Fairly manage distribution of targets to team, daily, weekly, monthly
- Deliver Orveda's customer service ceremony with every customer
- Build relationships with customers to influence and sell
- Consistently upsell
- Perform impeccable skincare consultations to drive sales and brand loyalty
Excellence of Execution
- Lead by example be a brand ambassador, protecting the equity for Coty brands
- Keep updated on and encourage team to We Live Beauty and mandatory Coty Academy
- Be fully aware of all company and retailer initiatives relevant to your account
- Follow all company merchandising guidelines on both permanent and promotional space
- Accurately complete month end, payroll & feedback within set guidelines and time limits
- Commercial awareness - Coty business performance, competitor activity and market share
- Initiate, plan and execute customer eventing ensuring brand equity
- Adhere to Company uniform and grooming guidelines and ensure the team do so
- Work within the retailer Code of Conduct guidelines and KPIs always
- Escalate any issues to Area Manager and Training Manager
- Be responsible for managing the performance and development of the team. Escalating any issues to the AM.
- Strong working relationships with the Coty in store team
- Manage, welcome and guide agency staff as part of the team
- Develop effective working relationship with mobile consultants
- Grow networks with the wider Coty team within your area
- Maintain excellent communication with the Area Manager and Training Manager
- Develop and maintain relationships with retailer staff and management
- Be available for ad-hoc mentoring new managers to the business
- Use of ipad for email, reporting and VM guidelines
- Control of ipad and Coty passwords for self and team
- Use of Coty systems and online documents. Ensure use by your team.