We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Experience & Skills
Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring reports are delivered on time in accordance with internal agreed service levels. Ensures metrics are calculated and reported on time in accordance with internal agreed service levels. Works closely with the managers to ensure accurate delivery of reports and highlights issues on time. Design and implementation of automated tools requested by operation, as well as building them with VBA, SAP GUI Scripting and Power BI solutions. Builds strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders within business and operations.
• Managing individually assigned projects/tasks
• Leading tool implementations (new or upgrades)
• Training resources along the transition waves on tool utilization and maintain level of knowledge
• Preparing daily, weekly, monthly reports on metrics
• Constantly updating and monitoring the process documentation created capturing all changes/exceptions
• Participating in cross training sessions, pass corresponding assessments
• Escalating all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader
• Running process controls to ensure compliance and avoidance of future errors
• Identifying and suggesting process improvements and standardizations for the process under team's scope and taking part in ad-hoc projects and initiatives
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• Ability to use analytical thinking and logic to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Ability to learn new applications/software systems
• Can-do attitude, strong communication skills
• Team player and able to work independently as well
• 5+ years of experience in a similar position, preferably in SSC processes (AP/AR/RTR)
• Advanced English
• PC skills: MS Office package (Excel advanced with VBA); strong SAP (advanced level with GUI Scripting); Power BI, BI Hana, SharePoint design
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging and international work environment
- Possibility to learn and develop
- Modern office located in the city centre in a building full of eco solutions
- Attractive benefits package including sport card, private medical care, fruit Wednesdays, travelcard reimbursement, discounts on Coty products and extra day of holidays for birthday!
With over 20,000 employees in more than 40 countries across the globe, the possibilities at Coty are limitless. Our continuous innovation, grounded by our proud heritage and challenger spirit, means that we don't let beauty stand still.
Back to top