Asst Mgr ECommerce Operations
- United States
We're looking for an Assistant Manager, Ecommerce Operations to be a cross-functional project assistant across Finance, marketing, fulfillment, finance, legal, IT, customer service & Demand planning to ensure the DTC business has what it needs to deliver sales and enhance the customer experience. This role will report into the Sr. Manager, Ecommerce Operations and help with our operations strategy, assist in day to day execution of fulfillment, sales reporting, and demand planning.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Assistant Manager, Ecommerce Operations - philosophy.com will support the daily operations of the philosophy brand for the ecommerce channel. They will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer experience across all operations touch points
- Help track forecast sales goals, track performance, identify improvement areas and/or gaps and flagging to business leads and helping to put in place process and procedure
- Assist in managing online assortment, promotions, price management and overall product presentation. Plan long term and short-term product assortment strategies which includes discontinued items and over stock items.
- Liaise with customer service and warehouse operations to track, troubleshoot and resolve any issues with customer orders. Ensure packages are going out in a timely manner and flag to leadership if any issues
- Assist in the day-to-day activities related to the eCommerce site and customer experience including, promotion set-up and stock maintenance.
- Manage the monthly promotion calendar from creation through execution and sales tracking.
- Daily team metrics to report on daily sales, ship sales, and promotion performance.
- Partner with demand and supply planning to ensure SKU inventory is forecasted and available.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the distribution center and customer experience center.
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- 2-3 years' experience required with at least 2 years in eCommerce
- Bachelor's degree required
- Candidate preferably brings experience in retail or with a beauty products company
- Proficient in MS Windows (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Detail Oriented Team player with excellent merchandising, reporting, and time management skills together with the ability to work across functional areas (sales, marketing, operations, creative, etc.)
- Salesforce CommerceCloud/Demandware and SAP experience is preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-reliant and ability to work in creative, unstructured environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Digital Focused - Analytical - Capability to perform thoughtful analysis of data & ability to parse out key actionable metrics, Reporting clearly
- Organized - Detail-oriented, Time management skillset, Problem solver.
Back to top