Accounts Receivables Analyst
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Experience & Skills
This is a hands-on role that requires closed communication with our SSC team. The role will need to take charge in ensuring prompt and accurate posting of 3rd party customers' receipts, and that includes handling of all banking transactions locally. The role is required to assess and submit credit note/debit note requests to SSC for processing, to handle trade spending invoices from customers and managing AR aging. The role will need to handle and ensure the related accounting entries are posted correctly in our ERP and required to maintain a close partnership within the Finance custodian team, internal key business partners, external customers, as well as external audit/tax agents. In addition, the role requires strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines.
As a part of Finance Custodian Team, the AR team is responsible in ensuring prompt collection by managing overdue and resolving any operational issues that may result in delay the collection.
- Perform banking transaction upon received of physical cheques from customers
- Handle all incoming transaction that includes trade and non-trade, and take responsibility to find out details of the incoming fund to ensure accurate posting by SSC
- Ensure completeness of receipts into ERP on a monthly basis
- Credit & Debit Note handling
- Dispute on invoices may arise during collection effort, and the AR team is to take care in handling and resolving disputes on invoices, in ensuring prompt collection of overdue
- Communicate and work with the CS team on prompt issuing of CN/DN
- Submit request to SSC on issuing of CN/DN via Finance module, if required
- Take note and ensure all credit note to be issued with approval per DOA
- Trade Spending related
- Customers will deduct their trade spend invoices to us in their regular payment, where AR Analyst need to monitor and track accordingly in Aging to provide a status.
- Need to communicate with co-pilot team when necessary in handling trade spend issues
- Managing AR aging
- Ensure monthly SOA is sent out to all customers (3rd party)
- Calling customer for payment and resolve any disputes with customer to aged items
- Provide detailed status for overdue items
- Assist in audit and tax queries
- Any ad-hoc duties that may assign from time to time.
Excellence in Execution
- Is reliable, gets things done on time
- Takes responsibility for the quality of all deliverables, contributes to doing things better and faster
- Is proactive in developing multiple skills and open to learning from others
Organized in Action
- Organizes own work effectively
- Adapts to changing priorities as needed
- Escalates issues before they become problems
- Takes advantage of processes and work systems, follows them with discipline
- Collaborates easily with others and adapts to different working styles
- Seeks and shares relevant information in a proactive manner
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in accounts receivables in MNC environment
- Possess strong knowledge of local and US GAAP
- Able to manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- SAP knowledge, with good experience in accounting software
- Good trouble shooter
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication
- Analytical and tactful in managing users' expectations
- Hands-on, detailed and meticulous
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a role with an opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse environment with a team that works hard and plays hard.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
Back to top