Analyst - Field Sales
SALES ANALYST - Regional Field Sales
DIRECTOR - Field Sales
The Sales Analyst Field Sales is responsible for the overall business analytics of strategic regional customers. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively analyze and communicate business performance, while assisting in the strategy necessary to achieve profit, volume and share growth targets. This person should be adaptable to the changing needs of the business, and be able to shift focus accordingly. This person will need to be highly organized, goal oriented, proactive in their approach, with a positive, team-player attitude.
- Provide actionable data to sales team in order to identify and realize all potential business opportunities. •
- Proactively analyze account and market trends, and recap competitive and market intelligence.
- Analyze data from multiple sources to generate effective pre-promotion forecasting and planning, and post-promotion analysis to measure effectiveness on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist in developing sales presentations to collaboratively gain account's support of innovation and promotions.
- Present data in clear, concise and effective manner to all levels of account and sales team.
- Provide ad hoc reporting for situational analysis, as needed
- Create and distribute sales reports to include: weekly sales and trends, market share, new launch performance, space productivity, account specific reports.
- Participate in category reviews and strategic account planning meetings (JBP, QBR)
- Drive new approaches to analyzing business results and trends
- Establish strong customer rapport and reliability within account to become trusted advisor.
- Consistently provide all requested information in an accurate and timely manner
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education: 4 year Bachelor Degree, MBA a plus
- Experience: Minimum 3 year CPG analytical experience in sales, category management or retail
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word); IRI /Nielsen; Field Sales customer knowledge, a plus
- Ability to utilize both internal and syndicated data systems and access, interpret and draw accurate conclusions to make the case for a plan of action or decision.
- Ability to complete projects and organize work independently to produce required outcomes
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Desire to work in a strong team environment .
- Flexibility to travel as required
Back to top