We are seeking a Unity Developer to join our programming team. Applicants must be motivated, able to work well under tight deadlines, take direction easily, and able to grasp new concepts and techniques quickly.
- 4+ years experience in desktop development
- Strong knowledge of the Unity3D development environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience developing apps with heavy rich media
- Collaborative – May be required to work with other developers’ code
- Impeccable coding practices, code is reusable and legible to others
- Meticulous attention to detail in building an application from designs
- Extremely careful self-checking and debugging
Send a brief cover letter, resume, and comprehensive code samples or full projects to [email protected] to be considered for this position. Failure to provide the requested documentation will disqualify you from consideration. Please include the position within the subject line. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT CODE SAMPLES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Meet Some of Cortina Productions's Employees
Working in every aspect of post-production, Nick knits together all the materials and assets from a shoot into a cohesive product, ensuring the creative vision of a producer becomes a reality.
Back to top