Web Experience Strategist (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aWeb Experience Strategist (Santa Monica, CA)
We are seeking a Web Experience Strategist to join our global Marketing team.
You will be shaping the experience and optimizing multiple marketing websites to drive users to the right places by using both qualitative and quantitative data. You will own our website strategy and roadmap, carrying out ad-hoc analysis to understand the impact of new website features, optimizations, and content changes.
In this role you will…
- Update and drive the website roadmap providing visibility to stakeholders
- Create and maintain project schedules and task lists in Jira and ensure effective delivery of projects in accordance with roadmap
- Rely on analytics and data sources to fully understand problems, bottlenecks and areas of web improvement
- Expertly develop and maintain analytics dashboards
- Create weekly web analytics reports with performance and changes information to provide transparency into our 30+ localized websites
- Assist with site optimization including A/B and multivariate testing
- Communicate with developers to ensure comprehensive and accurate tracking and tagging of sites and digital campaigns
- Help conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues
- Help manage website production including uploading material into our content management system
- Optimize digital experience across different marketing platforms and channels
- Define, identify and accelerate customer journey
- Be our trusted expert with presence, ability to listen, engage, influence and educate
- Partner with marketing and technical teams across business units to synthesize business requirements
- Advise on vendor selection for digital data integrations
- Ensure technical accuracy and understandability of website content, performing website maintenance and enhancement, and promoting usability best practices
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- 2-5 years of web design or web management experience
- Ability to understand quantitative and qualitative information and process information to create a coherent plan
- Comprehensive understanding of web and marketing metrics and models
- Data-driven mindset and capabilities
- Strong background working with Google Analytics and familiar with other ancillary tools to provide insight on optimization, testing, etc.
- Team player mindset with demonstrated history of solving business and technical problems
- Thrive working cross-functionally
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top