Video Editor (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aVideo Editor (Santa Monica, CA)
The perfect candidate is a creative, highly-motivated and experienced editor with a strong digital/editorial background. The Video Editor should be up to speed on the latest trends in video production and video editing technology. The ideal candidate has editing and storytelling experience as well as experience developing image and video-driven content with Motion Graphic Designers and Video Producers.
In this role you will…
- Edit camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects in nonlinear digital editing systems
- Develop creative concepts in collaboration with the Digital Media department and project stakeholders
- Edit and design original and existing material into short form content to meet required specs
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Excellent sense of pace and timing
- Ability to visualize the written word and express it in pictures and sound to achieve the producer’s or director’s vision
- High sense of musical taste as it applies to video
- A creative photographic eye for camera angles and special effects, as well as knowledge of audio effects
- Expertise as a short-form video storyteller
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro and Adobe Creative Suite
- A modern and creative editing style
- A high level proficiency in post production programs
- Experience working with current camera formats and platforms
- Ability to film, operate and maintain camera equipment
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top