UI Designer (Visual Design)
Cornerstone is seeking a UI Designer to join our Product Design Team in Pune/Mumbai, India. If you have a passion for building cutting edge, highly visual, and interactive experiences, loves to collaborate with multidisciplinary development teams, and want to take on the challenges of large-scale Enterprise: creating flexible and scalable solutions for millions of users. And most of all if you have a passion for learning, read on.
As a UI Designer at Cornerstone, you will play an integral role in our ideation and product development process working closely with fellow designers and closely collaborating with Product Managers, Product Strategists, UX Designers, and Software Development Engineers to create world-class Talent Management solutions for the largest enterprise employers and organizations in the world.
In this role you will...
- Collaborate with product management, UX designers and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Participate in user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- At least 5+ years of experience as a UI designer, Visual designer, Graphics expertise or related discipline.
- Strong portfolio showing experience designing mobile and desktop digital products is required.
- Passion to create amazing user experiences, should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Well versed using design tools such as Sketch, Invision, FramerX (a plus), Adobe Creative Suite and Abstract.
- Inspiring, open-minded, hardworking, collaborative, and passionate. Highly-motivated self-starter with a great sense of humor.
- Passionate to be a part of a high velocity team that delivers through an iterative and collaborative process