Treasury Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
- Santa Monica, CA
Cornerstone is looking for a Treasury Manager to play a key role on our team, particularly in the area of global cash management and treasury operations. This position will manage domestic and international banking for all operations of the business. The Treasury Manager will report directly to the Treasurer and will have the option to work remotely or from the Santa Monica office.
In this role you will...
- Manage worldwide banking relationships and online banking systems/processes
- Manage debt covenant compliance for credit facility and convertible loan
- Lead 13 week cash flow forecasting process and implement process improvements
- Manage new bank accounts openings and bank account closings by working cross-functionally with various groups including Legal and Accounting
- Manage treasury wires and transfers through various banking portals
- Foreign exchange risk and interest rate risk monitoring and management
- Ensure group's compliance with company controls that apply to Treasury
- Manage issuance of letters of credit and bank guarantees and reporting to Accounting
- Work with AP and Payroll functions to streamline processes and resolve payment issues
- Assist with system implementation and integration projects to improve automation
- Manage insurance for the company including renewing policies and answering questions related to insurance policies
- Manage and mentor Senior Treasury Analyst
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting or commensurate experience
- 5+ years of Treasury experience with a multi-national company
- Experience in integrating and rationalizing the banking structure and treasury operations of acquisitions
- Detail oriented with a strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
- Ability to cultivate strong cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with management and business partners
- Quick learner that is technically competent, analytical and methodical who takes full responsibility for all tasks assigned and sees them through to completion
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills are essential for position
- Strong Excel, database, systems skills
- Consideration for privacy and security obligations
Extra Dose of Awesomeness...
- CTP preferred
Back to top