Technical Solutions Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aTechnical Solutions Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we ‘Do Big Things’. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- College Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 20 hrs per week
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
- Available January 23 – April 21, 2017
The Technical Solutions team is responsible for developing technical solutions to support integrations between the Cornerstone platform and our Clients and Partner systems. We work closely with our Cornerstone partner teams in Delivery, Development, Sales, and Product Management. This intern will help support operations within the department and is an excellent opportunity to learn about Talent Management software, tertiary technologies, and the engine that helps drives usability of CSOD application suite, Integrations. This intern will also learn the Lifecycle of Sales to Concept to Execution.
In this internship you will…
- Build Services Price List of our standardize offering, including hours and costs
- Create Project Management Templates for Intergration Services Delivery
- Create custom scoping tools and manage Global Product Support and Salesfroce ticket requests for scoping
- Maintain the Feasibility Matrix and work with pre-sales team and project managers to identify good client solutions that can be offered to other clients
You got what it takes if you have…
- Must know MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience with Wikis and other platforms like Salesforce and Mavenlink a plus
- Skills with Adobe Photoshop or similar tools
- Ability to work independently and produce high quality deliverables
- Strong research skills and ability to understand complex technical proejcts
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top