Technical Solutions Analyst (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aTechnical Solutions Analyst (Santa Monica, CA)
This is an exciting opportunity to join Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) as a member of the Global Product Support Team. Technical Solution Analysts serve as product and technical experts and provide advanced technical support across Cornerstone OnDemand’s suite of Talent Management applications including Recruiting, Performance, Learning and Extended Enterprise. The Technical Solution Analyst conducts thorough research and testing when specific product behaviors are challenged by clients and employees, articulately explains designed behaviors, acts as a champion for enhancements when appropriate, mentors junior team members, serves as a point of escalation and works closely with technology teams (including developers and product managers) to resolve issues reported by our clients.
- Gain and maintain deep technical expertise across Cornerstone OnDemand’s enterprise talent management product suite to accurately respond to product behavior questions and challenges
- Serve as a product/technical expert on client application issues
- Accurately troubleshoot and validate product defects using product knowledge and supplied tools within stated service levels and work closely with clients through issue resolution, providing detailed, client-friendly explanations to non-technical HR personnel.
- Regularly review product specs and participate in the testing of new features or code fixes and support the creation of accurate documentation for client use
- Advocate and facilitate the product enhancement process when product changes are warranted
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3-5 years’ technical support experience or client facing IT role in an enterprise-level (B2B) environment providing Software as a Service (Saas) product offerings in the cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Math or equivalent experience
- Experience with one or more of the following a plus: programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows and understand cause/effect for actions taken in such systems
- Ability to accurately document and concisely articulate system behaviors, issues, workflows and/or functionality for a variety of audiences ranging from basic users to technical teams
- Excellent written and verbal (telephone) communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight timeframes
- Strong self-initiative and flexibility are a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment preferred
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Experience with enterprise HR software products a plus
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited PTO, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top