Technical Solutions Analyst (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for a
Technical Solutions Analyst (Santa Monica, CA)
This is an exciting opportunity to join Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) as a member of the Global Product Support Team. Technical Solution Analysts serve as product and technical experts and provide advanced technical support across Cornerstone OnDemand's suite of Talent Management applications including Recruiting, Performance, Learning and Extended Enterprise. The Technical Solution Analyst conducts thorough research and testing when specific product behaviors are challenged by clients and employees, articulately explains designed behaviors, acts as a champion for enhancements when appropriate, mentors junior team members, serves as a point of escalation and works closely with technology teams (including developers and product managers) to resolve issues reported by our clients.
The Technical Solution Analyst's performance is measured primarily by customer satisfaction along with resolution time and accuracy rate in validating and qualifying product defects submitted to global development and product management teams. This role reports to the Product Support Manager as part of the Global Product Support infrastructure. It is critical that the individuals in this role be able to rapidly gain deep technical expertise with Cornerstone OnDemand's suite of enterprise applications along with an understanding of the use of these applications in the context of our clients' business success. They must also be able to communicate effectively with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure that Cornerstone OnDemand delivers its commitment to providing world-class support and service.
- Gain and maintain deep technical expertise across Cornerstone OnDemand's enterprise talent management product suite to accurately respond to product behavior questions and challenges
- Serve as a product/technical expert on client application issues
- Accurately troubleshoot and validate product defects using product knowledge and supplied tools within stated service levels and work closely with clients through issue resolution, providing detailed, client-friendly explanations to non-technical HR personnel.
- Apply low-impacting application changes to production environment.
- Regularly review product specs and participate in the testing of new features or code fixes and support the creation of accurate documentation for client use
- Advocate and facilitate the product enhancement process when product changes are warranted
Required Skills and Experience
- 1+ year of experience in a customer service role; experience with troubleshooting
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Math or equivalent experience
- Experience with one or more of the following a plus: programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows and understand cause/effect for actions taken in such systems
- Ability to accurately document and concisely articulate system behaviors, issues, workflows and/or functionality for a variety of audiences ranging from basic users to technical teams
- Excellent written and verbal (telephone) communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight timeframes
- Strong self-initiative and flexibility are a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment preferred
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Experience with enterprise HR software products a plus
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...)
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organization's greatest competitive advantage. Cornerstone is a global human capital management (HCM) leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Cornerstone's HCM platform is successfully used by more than 40 million people in 187 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top