Technical Product Manager (Mumbai, India)
- Mumbai, India
CCornerstone OnDemand is lookingfor an innovative and motivated Technical Product Manager who can managemulti-team development and operational delivery of a portfolio of technical products.This individual must be passionate about leveraging technology as means toimprove customer experience. They will be responsible for strategy and buildingof technical products to facilitate application extensibility, including platformcomponents and customer facing products such as APIs, Integrations. They willwork closely with Product leadership to evaluate customer feedback and market conditionsto inform the roadmap with the goal of attaining growth & client retention. While solutioning, be able to research,understand and follow technical trends in the industry and assess emergingtechnologies to leverage as possible. Candidates must have strong communication andwriting skills as well as the ability to interface with multiple internal andexternal stakeholders. They must demonstrate the desire for continued learningand the ability to think outside the box.
In this role you will...
- Work closely with a team of experienced Technical & Functional Product Managers, Developers develop Technical products, platforms & tooling for Cornerstone applications
- Define and manage the roadmap, executing on current priorities and managing strategy for future projects.
- Translate business problems & customer feedback into Product specifications & Technical requirements document for Engineering
- Track usage metrics and employ data driven strategies to formulate project prioritization.
- Responsible for speaking with customers, analysts, partners, prospects as well as cross-functional internal teams to communicate product vision and direction.
- Gather input and feedback from all teams including Development, Account Services, Consulting, Marketing, Sales, and Subject Matter Experts
- Collaborate & enable other teams and partners to develop and deploy technical products on the managed platforms & marketplaces.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the internal & external technical/developer community.
- 8+ yrs. as a Technical Product Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Comp Sci, Math or related technical field
- Been responsible for at least 1 technical product for 4+yrs.Show deep knowledge of Product Management philosophy & lifecycle. Experience managing Agile teams is a plus
- Shown to be API-literate - i.e. mastery of API concepts and understanding in depth how SOAP, REST, OData, Graph API models work, authentication models, usage paradigms etc.
- Shown keen sense of technical and analytical strengths. Familiarity with concepts such as development in AWS, data pipelines, SQL concepts, data driven decision making, and experience working on Enterprise Integration platforms
- A deep understanding of Developer and IT personas and experience with creating API documentation using OpenAPI specifications w/Swagger or RAML etc.
Back to top