Team Leader, Small Business Sales - (Tel Aviv, Israel)
We’re looking for aTeam Leader, Small Business Sales – (Tel Aviv, Israel)
Are you ready to be a part of one of the fastest growing software‐as‐a‐service technology companies?
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for a passionate, ambitious and entrepreneurial Small Business Sales Team Leader to drive the new business sales of our leading web‐based Talent Management software.
As a SMB Sales Team Leader, you will have the exciting opportunity to earn commissions from both your individual sales and the sales from inside sales reps on your team while you oversee and direct the development and growth of our hyper‐expansion into the Europe, Middle East and Africa Market for our company.
This position will be based in Tel Aviv. Responsibilities will include prospecting, identifying and qualifying leads, performing solution demonstrations, managing the sales process and converting prospects into long‐term profitable clients for your individual territory. In addition, you will be managing and growing the EMEA inside sales team. The ideal candidates must have strong communication and persuasion skills as well as the ability to have meaningful and strategic conversations with key decision‐makers while you coach and mentor the development of your team.
- Prospecting, qualifying and aligning to client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Hosting online presentations and demonstrations
- Managing a multiple opportunity pipeline while forecasting accurately
- Utilizing Salesforce.com to accurately track relevant prospect and opportunity information
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employee’s goals and following up on their work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Building strong internal and external relationships
- Consistently meeting or exceeding established quotas
- Client care‐ before, during, and after the partnership is created
- Dominating your competition
Required Skills and
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of sales management within business‐to‐business, solution selling or software/technology sales
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (telephone and email), presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Openness and ability to be coached, passion for winning, persistence and determination
- Proven experience of translating product functionality into client value
- Aptitude for Technology, including using web based software and internet tools
The compensation package for this role includes a base salary, commissions, a Stock Option plan, and an additional local benefits package.
Back to top