Talent Mobility Partner (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aTalent Mobility Partner (Santa Monica, CA)
The Manager of Talent Mobility is a global role managing the ongoing implementation and support of succession planning and internal talent mobility at Cornerstone. This role will support the organization by creating a world-class succession framework, creating career pathways for global Cornerstars, and consulting internal client partners on reaching career objectives internally. This position will also manage our Global Intern Program and develop a Mentor Program. This position will report to the Director of Talent Management.
The Manager of Talent Mobility will also work closely with Talent (HR) Business Partners to create proactive and responsive solutions to ongoing succession task evaluations, succession and career planning and creating an environment conducive to internal career growth.
In this role you will…
- Own and drive the execution of the internal talent mobility strategy using the Cornerstone product; establish a career center and competency based career path model that encourages global cross-functional career opportunities. Create succession planning guidelines, identify critical roles and create logical connections within the Cornerstone platform to link hiring, learning, succession and performance.
- Support the ongoing growth, development and evolution of our Global Intern Program
- Create and implement a Global Mentor Program
- Work closely with Talent Business Partners to support group specific development needs
- Provide career coaching and guidance for internal employees exploring internal mobility
- Conduct assessment activities involving a variety of diagnostic and data collection methods
- Design and facilitate succession and career focused learning activities that engage learners in a variety of different ways, employing different learning methods and technologies as appropriate
- Maintain strong working knowledge of various industry trends and best practices through attending professional meetings and seminars, reading current journals, books, and case studies, and watching training videos
- Partner with team on Development initiatives to execute against objectives
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A bachelors degree in Training/ Organizational Development, Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications or equivalent job experience
- A minimum of 3 years direct experience in leading succession efforts, competency modeling and designing career centers; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 3 years direct experience in leading training and/or organizational development functions; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven project management experience
- Strong understanding and application of competencies models
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing online learning tools and technology
- Prior experience working with the Cornerstone products
- Strong facilitation, coaching, consulting, and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy a fun and challenging environment
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- A masters degree
- Experience creating 360 assessments and other career development tools
- Competency model certifications
- Experience working with Cornerstone’s Succession and Learning products
- Proven experience at leading global initiatives
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top