Talent / Human Resources Director - EMEA (London, UK)
We're looking for aTalent / Human Resources Director - EMEA (London, UK)
The Talent Director will lead the Talent team and drive talent strategy for our EMEA region, and serve as a key part of the regional leadership team in a high-performance, customer-driven, technology-focused organization. This position requires a fast-paced approach with roll-up-your-sleeves deliverables, while developing and leading a team of Talent professionals across multiple locations.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a culture where applying a consultative approach to partner with teams across the business is highly valued. It is also important that the candidate have experience working in a reasonably autonomous, senior, international (EMEA), HR role for an American or similarly 'matrixed' firm, and within that environment developing strong relationships with different stakeholder groups.
In this role you will…
- Model Cornerstone's Core Values and infuse them in all Talent programs, projects and individual and team actions through an employee-first approach.
- Manage a staff of Talent professionals with responsibility for successfully building a highly-effective team to deliver results.
- Embrace and encourage teamwork across the global Talent team in support of corporate goals and strategies, liaising with peers to design, develop and administer special projects.
- Advise management on trends in retention strategies, employee performance management and engagement to maximize the employee experience by partnering with managers and division leaders to play a key role in the design, implementation and management of the employment lifecycle.
- Advocate use of Cornerstone's Talent Management System by leveraging the product internally and developing a deep knowledge to support the business during client interactions and in speaking engagements.
- Co-lead the design and delivery of employment branding and innovative recruiting campaign activities that produce awareness in the company's multiple international markets to draw high quality candidates to Cornerstone while ensuring a smooth selection and onboarding process
- Help coordinate facility-related initiatives and maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Manage external relationships and activities, including but not limited to legal counsel and benefit providers.
- Ensure compliance with global procedures, policies, and best practices.
- Other talent management-related duties, as required.
You've got what it takes if you have…
- A minimum of 5-8 years' experience in Human Resources; 2-5 years leading a Talent team within a technology company preferred.
- Experience creating and maintaining a healthy, productive culture in a multinational organization.
- Experience partnering with all levels of the organization, spanning across multiple departments, international locations, and C-Level positions.
- Experience in developing and executing talent processes, procedures, and compliance requirements coupled with best practices.
- Business acumen associated with a technology company, including the ability to understand how the Talent function fits into the business/department.
- Computer-literate (Internet, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel).
- Demonstrated collaboration and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, Management, or other related field. Advanced degree preferred.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top