Talent Acquisition Partner - Contract - (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aTalent Acquisition Partner – Contract – (Santa Monica, CA)
Our Cornerstone team is also our family. We have breakfast together, we hang out together, we laugh, we disagree, we celebrate together and we enjoy our work more because of our team.
Who we ask to join our Cornerstone family is very important to us! That is why the Talent Acquisition Partner is critical to our organization and what we do in Talent Acquisition.
This role will not only be a Cornerstone Ambassador but will play a critical role in finding and attracting smart, cool, dependable and visionary Cornerstars to join our growing team!
In this role you will…
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and team goals
- Identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, LinkedIn, user groups, referrals, networking, web sourcing, and management of external submissions
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates, fully source their histories and build recruiting plans to bring top talent onboard
- Call, screen and qualify candidates and assist them through the recruitment process. Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout entire recruitment process
- Drive offer process – including compensation recommendations, extending offers and closing candidates
- Work with the HR Business Partner(s) and client groups to consult on specifics for the position, leveling/compensation strategy, visa sponsorship, and market trends
- Educate/train hiring managers and client management on recruiting processes, use of recruiting software systems, hiring manager responsibilities and current market trends/realities
- Document all recruiting related activity in applicant tracking system
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- 2 years of full cycle recruiting experience with a track record of success
- Ability to source and attract world-class talent for an organization with a high hiring bar
- Experience sourcing corporate functions including; Services, Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Sales
- Experience with candidate negotiations including compensation recommendations, extending offers, and closing candidates
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, HR, and candidates
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- BA/BS degree
- Experience as both an in-house and external recruiter
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top