Support Engineer (Mumbai, India)
We’re looking for aSupport Engineer (Mumbai, India)
Responsible for managing and triaging ticket queues, maintaining runbooks, and providing tier one support for hardware, or software. Responds to service requests under the guidance of the site team lead, runs diagnostic programs, and determines and escalates to the right team members.
In this role you will…
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming service requests and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Respond to service requests either in person over the phone or via email
- Resetting user passwords
- Maintain training and runbook manuals
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help as first responder, prioritizing tickets to the appropriate technology department teams (NOC/SRE, Systems Engineering, Network Engineering, DBA)
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
- Create and run reports producing metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- 2+ years of experience in a help desk/service desk capacity
- 2+ years of experience with basic operating system skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of FTP servers
- Good organization skills
- Familiar with ITSM systems (Zendesk/Jira)
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top