Strategic Sourcing Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aStrategic Sourcing Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
The Strategic Sourcing Senior Manager will be responsible for development and execution of sourcing strategy and initiatives for assigned CSOD categories. The position reports to the Director of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement.
In this role you will…
- Manage sourcing project workstreams for information technology products and services
- Develop, manage and implement the customer-approved sourcing plan, associated strategies, goals and objectives for the assigned category
- Manage and develop relationships with key business partners at senior and bench-level
- Deliver approved best-in-class sourcing practices
- Lead multiple simultaneous complex supplier RFx, negotiations, contract formation and management initiatives
- Work cross-functionally to build strong relationships within the partner organization
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum, ten years of progressively responsible experience in Sourcing or a related field
- A clear vision with a representative track record of Sourcing in an extended enterprise environment; is familiar with indirect spend categories and capable of Sourcing effectively
- Ability to collaboratively and positively influence suppliers, business partners and internal team members
- Proven experience in planning and leading complex negotiations, and experience in structuring and managing supplier contracts
- Proven track record in strategic plan development and execution, influencing business stakeholders, management of complex projects, and leading collaborative relationships in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to operate and execute effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and challenging deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of the business, markets and regulatory requirements in the information technology industry
- Experience in a continuous improvement environment with a demonstrated track record of delivering value for business partners and achieving significant year-over-year quality improvement and savings
- Highly motivated, results-focused and act with a high sense of urgency
- Refined and mature interpersonal skills, active listener, collaborative and team oriented
- Excellent communication ability, verbal, written and group presentation
- Effective influencing and change management skills
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Category and industry knowledge
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top