Strategic Engagement Manager (Basel, Switzerland)
We're looking for aStrategic Engagement Manager (Basel, Switzerland)
This position exists for the purpose of providing the highest quality of implementation support. The primary function of this role is to assist clients with the business planning and configuration for implementation of the Cornerstone Talent Management suite of products. You will also facilitate workshops around Talent Management best-practices, Transformation enablers (i.e. Change Management, Governance, Process Re-engineering).
In this role you will...
- Manage overall Project framing and Project Management Office responsibilities
- Project plan development, tracking, and management
- Define customer business requirements and prepare gap analysis
- Design configuration documents and lead portions of the design effort for implementation projects
- Support sales in client acquisition process from a services perspective
- Author scope of work (SOW) documents
- Work directly with customer personnel and Cornerstone professional services team to define and specify application requirements
- Perform functional and technical analysis
- Manage completion of related implementation deliverables
- Manage strategic implementation workshops (i.e. Talent Management Best-Practices, Change Management Framework, Governance Models).
- Provide issue and budget management support
- Perform quality assurance
- Be required to pass all internal written Cornerstone OnDemand product certification exams
- ... and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- B.A/B.S or equivalent experience or Project Management certification
- Minimum 3 years of business process or professional services consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 Talent Management, Learning, or Performance solution implementations
- Experience in consulting environment as a Functional Lead
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex customer business issues
- Validation experience
- Experience leading Change Management of transformation initiatives
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top