Strategic Client Success Manager (Sweden)
We're looking for aStrategic Client Success Manager (Sweden)
The Strategic Client Success Manager (SCSM) is responsible for supporting the client's adoption and continued satisfaction with the Cornerstone OnDemand Talent Management solution. The SCSM is introduced to the client during the implementation process and becomes the primary "face" to the client as implementation is closed out and the client goes live with the solution. The SCSM takes ownership of Cornerstone's relationship with the client business process owner, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring their successful experience with Cornerstone. The SCSM also serves as an internal advocate for the client, helping to drive support and change when necessary to help the client achieve their business objectives.
The SCSM will regularly provide best practice recommendations, expert-level application support, assist clients in solving point-in-time challenges, and partner with the client to increase the effective use and adoption of the Cornerstone solution. The SCSM will be measured on the client's utilization of the solution, engagement with Cornerstone as a business partner, and overall client satisfaction.
Compensation: Generous package, commensurate with experience, including but not limited to annual bonus, merit increase, stock options and excellent benefits.
In this role you will...
- Provide high level project management around phased deployment of modules
- Provide and promote governance structure to ensure success of the solution
- Expand the footprint of the relationship within the client organization
- Develop a strategic solution plan with the client and execute against the plan on a yearly basis
- Proactively assesses, validates, and clarifies client's needs to ensure strategy, process, and solution configuration alignments
- Partner with the client from time of contract signing throughout the lifetime of the relationship
- Manage a portfolio of strategic accounts, providing strategic guidance in support of key integrated talent management initiatives
- Establish and deepen CSOD executive and business process owner relationships across the client
- Create a tailored plan to ensure ongoing client success and achievement of key adoption / optimization metrics
- Conduct regular meetings with the client and make recommendations to ensure continued success with talent management processes, workflows, and system configuration
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client and work in conjunction with Sales and Account Management providing solution planning support
- Proactively identify key opportunities to expand and deepen the footprint of the CSOD offerings within the client ecosystem
- Educate clients on self-service tools, release process, and other client programs to ensure a successful partnership
- Advise clients of process/system risks based on organizational constraints and develop solutions to mitigate risks
- Engage the appropriate consultants and technical resources as necessary
- Maintain expert level knowledge of each of the Cornerstone OnDemand cloud offerings and configuration options
- ...and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- B.A./B.S. in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Computer Science desirable (but not necessary)
- Experience with full lifecycle SaaS implementation and deployment on a global scale highly desirable
- Very strong experience managing key account relationships at the executive and C-suite level required
- Proven track record of services excellence, including a consultative skillset and the ability to manage decentralized, global relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working with large complex clients
- Strong technical aptitude, including the ability to translate complex systems functionality into a simplified, non-technical format experience using Cornerstone OnDemand application or a similar talent management/HR product is necessary
- Highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- This position may require up to 30% travel
- Fluent in English and local language – additional European languages (French, German, etc.) are a strong advantage
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top