Sr. Treasury Analyst (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aSr. Treasury Analyst (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone is looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to play a key role on our team, particularly in the area of global cash management and treasury operations. This position will manage domestic and international banking for all operations of the business. The Senior Treasury Analyst will report directly to the VP Finance and would be located in our headquarters in Santa Monica, CA.
In this role you will…
- Manage worldwide banking relationships and online banking systems/processes
- Manage new bank accounts openings including working cross-functionally with various groups
- Initiate treasury wires through various banking portals and exchange currency
- Work with AP and Payroll functions to streamline processes and resolve payment issues
- Assist the Accounts Payable team in implementing new customer payment methods both domestically and internationally
- Assist with system implementation projects to improve automation
- Contribute key information to various cross functional teams for cash and P&L forecasting across multiple regions and currencies
You've got what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting or commensurate experience.
- CTP preferred
- At least 3-5 years of Treasury experience with a multi-national company
- Detail oriented with a strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
- Ability to cultivate strong cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with management and business partners
- Quick learner that is technically competent, analytical and methodical who takes full responsibility for all tasks assigned and sees them through to completion
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills are essential for position
- Strong Excel, database, systems skills are required
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Learning Media Designer
As an e-learning designer, Emily’s goal is to instruct potential and existing clients on Cornerstone’s different products, communicating their value to the clients’ businesses.
Back to top