Sr. IT Service Desk Technician (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aSr. IT Service Desk Technician (Santa Monica, CA)
The Senior Service Desk Technician provides workstation and phone support for our users at our Santa Monica headquarters and other North America-based users, resolving computer issues as well as service desk-related requests. The Technician will deploy corporate systems ranging from workstations, mobile devices, phones, and more. When not supporting users, the Technician will work to help increase the operational efficiency of the Service Desk while working with other Technicians and members of the Technology Operations team; this includes everything from helping to deploy new corporate systems, enhance service desk policies, and document creation.
In this role you will...
- Configure client systems
- Help maintain inventory of corporate systems
- Help desk support (phone, email, ticketing system)
- Work with vendors to support corporate systems
- Support HR on-boarding process (includes workspace setup, workstation deployment, and end-user training)
- Occasional travel to support the Sunnyvale office
- ... and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- A High School Diploma or HND
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (2010/2011/2013 preferred)
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows OS, Macintosh OSX
- Experience using, deploying, and configuring user machines in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience using Active Directory (creating user accounts, adding computers to AD domains, etc.)
- Knowledge of LAN, WLAN, and how they work with Windows systems
- Experience supporting users in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent team work ethic, but also able to work independently
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skillset
Extra dose of awesome if you...
- Have an Associates Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
- Have CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, or any Microsoft certification
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top