Solution Consultant (Toronto, Canada)
We’re looking for aSolution Consultant (Toronto, Canada)
We are seeking a Solution Consultant that will be responsible for working closely with Cornerstone’s Regional Sales Managers and Directors. The goal is to gain new customers and educate existing customers of Cornerstone’s latest product offerings. The Solution Consultant is responsible for the technical aspects of the sales process. It is essential that each Solution Consultant is current on technical, industry and product knowledge. Additionally, each Solution Consultant is expected to work with the corporate team to help relay knowledge and best practices. As a Solution Consultant, you will report to the Sr. Manager of Solution Consulting.
In this role you will..
- Demonstrate customized product functionality and relay value proposition
- Assist in aligning client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Understand prospective clients’ business environments
- Verbally and accurately communicate simple and complex solutions
- Transition accounts and communicate business requirements to project/implementation teams
- Stay awares of competitors’ solutions and be able to position effectively against them
- Assist with RFP’s/RFI’s/RFQ’s
- Communicate with the Solution Consultant team regarding best practices
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have..
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with a strong academic record; advanced or MBA valued
- 5 + years of pre-sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years pre-sales experience in a software company with a focus on HCM and SAAS
- Desired Skills: SaaS, Human Capital Management, Effective Communication, Solution/Consultative Selling, Team Player, Accountability, Salesforce.com, Enterprise Software, Customer Engagement, Talent/HRIS/CRM Management Systems Knowledge
- Highly developed presentation and product demonstration skills
- Strong relationship-building expertise
- Proven experience of translating product functionality into client value
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organizational skills
- The ability to work with a geographically dispersed team
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top